Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Empower Fitness 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell With DVD!


Strong women use kettlebells and with the Empower 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell, your Kettlebell can grow with your gains! This fab Kettlebell has been featured on the Today Show! The patented 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell takes a proven, total body, fitness solution to the next level! Made with women in mind, the sand-filled 3-in-1 Kettlebell can be adjusted to 5, 8 or 12 pounds. Ergonomically designed for a woman's grip, it features a soft plastic shell that’s easy on the hands and nails and perfect for smooth, controlled moves. Stay tuned on the blog for a detailed review of the included DVD and keep reading below for all the kettelbell details.



The 3-in-1 Kettlebell is a super cute aqua color and is SUPER space saving. I love fitness equipment but I dont have a ton of space for multiple kettlebells, which is why up until now I havent had a kettlebell - no room for multiple bells in my workout room. The 3-in-1 Kettlebell is 3 kettlebells in one, and only takes up the space of one. I love that it grows with you or that you can adjust it for various exercises. Great for cardio & strength training - this is the Kettlebell for you! The 12 pounds is the perfect weight for me & it is SUPER easy to adjust on the fly while working out. 


Use the various weight options in your 3-in-1 Kettlebell to target your trouble zones or simply add weight as you progress! It even comes with a workout DVD! Let fitness expert Gin Miller guide you on a total body transformation, with the Swing Yourself Fit workout DVD, featuring 3 calorie-blasting workouts. 
The adjustable 3-in-1 Kettlebell comes complete with instructions, a workout DVD led by popular fitness professional Gin Miller, and a workout guide. The DVD contains three complete workouts, a warm up & cool down. You can combine for a longer workout or choose one & grab your bell! Stay tuned on the blog for a detailed review of the included workout. 

For More Information, Visit:
Empower Fitness on the web
Empower Fitness on Facebook
Empower Fitness on  Twitter
Empower Fitness on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment