Wednesday, December 13, 2017

XTEND BCAA's Support Muscle Growth & Recovery and Replenish Electrolytes. Go Stronger, Longer and Recover Faster


XTEND is the industry-leading, best-selling and most advanced BCAA drink mix on the planet and the great news is Nutrabolt, a trusted health & fitness company has acquired the line! XTEND BCAA's are designed for intra-workout consumption, it helps facilitate both fat loss and new muscle construction. XTEND continues to outpace the competition with unparalleled mixability and an array of ingredients in scientifically-proven amounts plus it tastes amazing and contains zero calories. I will not go without my XTEND BCAA's -they make such a difference in my muscle recovery. They allow me to work harder and recover faster. No more DAYS between leg days! Help your muscles heal & recover faster with XTEND BCAA's. Keep reading to learn more. 


With 0 carbs and 0 calories, you cant go wrong with XTEND. I love drinking one during my workout and one with my afternoon snack to keep me feeling full & hydrated all day long. It contains electrolytes as well so sweat away! Great for a long run in the hot sun or any sweatfest workout. Available in a variety of delicious flavors such as Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, and Blood Orange- you will find one you love! 

XTEND is the best-selling, most advanced BCAA drink mix on the planet. At its heart are 7g of BCAAs in the nature-designed and research-proven 2:1:1 ratio, plus glutamine and citrulline malate. With a proprietary blend of hydration-inducing electrolytes, XTEND BCAA powder is a sugar-free and carb-free way to help anyone grind through a grueling gym session. World-class athletes, champion fighters, elite bodybuilders, and weight training enthusiasts of varying types all use XTEND during their workouts in order to train longer, harder, and with more intensity.


Designed to drink during your workout and shown effective in two university studies*, XTEND BCAA powder is the most advanced product of its kind and helps to facilitate both fat loss and new muscle construction. By orchestrating optimal protein synthesis and by balancing the intracellular energy economy, XTEND seriously shortens recovery time. You just don’t feel recovered, you are recovered.

It mixes easily- just add water & give it a shake & its perfectly blended. It comes in delicious flavors, and an array of ingredients in scientifically-proven amounts, XTEND BCAA powder continues to outpace the competition. Build muscle, burn fat, and prolong the intensity of – and recovery from – your next workout with XTEND!

For More Information, Visit: 
XTEND on the web
Buy XTEND on Amazon

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment