Monday, August 21, 2017

NutraGlow Super B: Get Your B-Vitamins, Energy Boost, & Workout Recovery Easily at Home


Have you heard of people going to their doctor to get B vitamins? Well you wont need to do that if you have NutraGlowSuper B! Its an easy to use sublingual vitamin (under your tongue) that blends B-6 and B-12 vitamins to restore the body’s essential nutrients and increase vitality and happiness--on a cellular level. If you havent tried B-vitamins - you really need to. Your body & energy levels will thank you! I am so happy to have found NutraGlow's Super B. It is a great pre-workout pick me up and great for recovery as well. Super B aids in muscle growth & repair! Keep reading to learn more!

I love that Super B is formulated as a liquid rather than a pill-its easier to take and it tastes great- it contains tangerine essential oils-yum. Super B absorbs efficiently to yield healthy benefits, over a pill form. 

Benefits I LOVE:
  • Muscle growth and repair-perfect for after those tough workouts!
  • Balanced sodium and potassium levels-gets you through those tough workouts!
  • Improved production of skin collagen
  • Heightened metabolism
  • Increased energy


Give Super B a try and you will experience noticeable results (typically) after about 1-2 weeks of regular use. Its easy to take and tastes great: as a dietary supplement, take 0.5 mL sublingually (under your tongue) twice daily. Super easy right! No heading to your doctor, no injections and it tastes good
For best results, you should take it preferably on an empty stomach, 1-2 hours before or after coffee/caffeine. Take prior to 3 PM and do not follow with food or drink for 15 minutes. Give the bottle a good shake before use. 

The ingredient list is simple & impressive- no added "junk." INGREDIENTS:
Hydroxy B12 (Active B12) 5mg, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Active B6) 10 mg, Glycerin, Purified Water and Tangerine Oil.

NutraGlow Super B is vegan, GMO free, gluten free, cruelty free and made in the USA.

For More Information, Visit: 
NutraGlow on the web
NutraGlow on Instagram
NutraGlow on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment