Thursday, June 8, 2017

Jill Yoga: Fun, Fashionable, & Affordable Activewear for Infants to Adults!




I'm super excited to share the news about my latest favorite workout wear: Jill Yoga! Available for girls (the line starts at six months!) and women, Jill Yoga features stylish, high-quality activewear at a reasonable price- finally high quality workout wear that wont break the bank. I really love that they offer super adorable workout wear for the little tykes and us adults! They even have Mommy & Me sets, perfect for any active mother daughter duos out there! Keep reading to learn more and get ready to do some shopping, I know you will love the line as much as I do!

They say the family that works out together stays together- we know they stay healthy together and of course have fun doing it. There’s nothing more fun than family fitness together, Jill Yoga lets you celebrate fitness and empowerment with matching mommy and me activewear, also perfect for aunt & niece workout partners (ME!). Exercise is a great way to spend quality time with your little ones and helps make working out fun while instilling good habits in your kiddos. Why not do it in the vibrant, bold colors and styles of Jill Yoga while stretching outdoors, playing in park, or warming up with yoga or a 5k together. Sizes start at six months old!

Adorable and affordable, Jill Yoga let girls and adults feel fit, active and confident in comfortable, trendy designs that feel good outside and in. Made from the highest quality of activewear textiles that conform and stretch with every movement, Jill Yoga outfits are available at great prices, which makes sweating in style easier on the family budget. I love the high quality fabric, fun designs, great fit, and wonderful stretch of the Jill Yoga pieces I had the pleasure of reviewing. 

Jill Yoga's mission is to promote confidence and healthy active living — Be Active, Be Bold, Be You. No matter what your own unique shape, girls and women will feel comfortable and confident with Jill Yoga activewear, making it a wardrobe staple everyday and everywhere.
Mix and match from a wide range of jackets, tops, shorts, and more for ages infants and up! Available in a wide range of sizes for kids & adults and super fun, hip prints like galaxy and multi-colored leggings! From sports bras, tanks, shirts, pants, capris, leggings, and jackets and more! Check them out.


For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment