Wednesday, November 23, 2016

REVIEW: Callanetics Extreme with Lacey Kondi

Callanetics Extreme 
Lacey Kondi, 2016

Lacey leads this 70 min toning routine with a group of backgrounders. You will only need a chair or barre for this workout. 

After a warm up exercises include tricep pulses adding a balance challenge, oblique reaches, split leg pulsing crunches, v sit, side plank, push-ups, low plank hover, plie and close stance plie series, pelvic tucks, kneeling pretzel series, pretzel work on the mat, side lying leg raises, T stand, kneeling hip shifts adding pulses & kneeling drops, and a cool down.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine. Lacey provides plenty of stretches interspersed and provides a lot of instruction & pointers as you go. This is a great flowing routine that will have you feeling the burn. I received this DVD to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
Callanetics on the web
Callanetics on Facebook
Callanetics on Instagram
Callanetics on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment