Friday, October 14, 2016

TheraBand: Kinesology Tape, Flex Bar, and Consecutive Loop Band ~ Bring Your Routine to a Whole New Level!


TheraBand Brand offers a ton of must have fitness items! From kinesology tape, pain relief tools, resistance bands and so much more! Another thing I love is their app- just download the free app, find your TheraBand product and see tons of exercise diagrams. You can search by exercise type, product type, and more! Keep reading to learn more about some of my TheraBand must-haves! 

TheraBand Flex Bar: 

Are your arms and elbows feeling overworked? Did you lift too heavy or maybe you just killed your last upper body day! Well with the TheraBand Flex Bar you can stretch out those over-extended, over-exerted arms and increase grip strength with Theraband’s Flex Bar. Increasing your grip strength will help ease pressure and pain in the future as well.

The Flex Bar has been clinically proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients. Perfect for weight lifters, tennis players and virtually anyone active! 

Resistance levels increase with each of thefour available color-coded diameters (yellow is least resistance, blue is most resistance).  Choose the resistance that is right for you and you can get on top of your elbow pain at the same time as increasing your grip strength. 



TheraBand Kinesiology Tape: 

If you havent tried TheraBand Kinesiology Tape you must give it a shot! It is perfect for almost everywhere on your body! I use mine on my knees and ankles when running. Concrete can put stress on your joints and TheraBand is here to heal. Kinesiology Tape can be used during everyday activities to reduce pain and support muscles and joints without immobilizing them or limiting their range of motion. The tape works with your body to help support your muscles as you move! 

TheraBand Consecutive Loop Resistance Band:

I LOVE this band! What a perfect concept. Instead of being a flat band it is continuous loops so it is easy to grip and grab and so much more comfortable to use than a regular band. It is available in multiple strengths so  you choose the resistance you need, grab your band & get to strengthening those muscles.

It really does provide a better workout with multiple unique grip options. The band enables you to use an open and a closed hand grips. You can also just slip your hand in a loop and you dont even have to grip. Perfect for those times your grip is wearing down during a tough workout. Before this band, I rarely used bands, they are so uncomfortable to hold. My nails end up digging into my palm and my grip gets tired. Not anymore! A great band that is solidly constructed and you will get a ton of use out of!

For More Information, Visit: 
Performance Health on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment