Friday, September 2, 2016

Review: Natalie Spadaccino's Joyful Movement

Natalie Spadaccino, 2015

Natalie leads this 30 min flowing toning routine with one background modifier. You will need a set of light (1 to 2 lb) weights for this routine and the ladies work out barefoot.

Natalie includes big weighted arm movements to up the intensity and to add some light upper body work. After a warmup, exercises include flowing side lunges, plies, dancers lunch -knee pulls, balance tree pose & knee shift, shifting side lunges, side lunge abduction adding an optional hop, and lunge with balance reach. Natalie gives you short flowing series that you add together for a full routine at the end and she concludes with a stretch.


I rate this a low intermediate routine. It is a light toning routine that flows very well. You are constantly moving so your heart rate does elevate, even with light weights. This is a great routine for a light strength day plus you get in some cardio effect. This workout will definitely leave you feeling good and accomplished. I felt this mostly in my lower body and also some core and balance work. I really like Natalies instructions style, pleasant, demeanor and excellent cuing throughout. I received this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
Move Joyfully on the web
Move Joyfully on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment