Thursday, July 21, 2016

Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Dry Shampoo: Freshen Your Locks With the Shampoo & Water!


Looking for a good dry shampoo for all those sweaty workouts? Look no further than Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Dry Shampoo. We all know washing our hair every day is not good for our hair but with when you work out daily- you get sweaty and so does your hair. On the go, dont want to wash your hair at the gym? Check out Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Dry Shampoo. This is a lightweight formula that refreshes unwashed hair by absorbing scalp oils and giving extra body and lift. It even lifts odor! Keep reading to learn more.



I love using this Russian Amber after my workouts. My hair ends up getting sweaty around my scalp and this does the trick to defunk, add texture, refresh, and gives an added shine that my dry hair always needs. Curly hair friend, you know we should only wash a few times a week this is your answer. If you straighten your hair, you cant get it wet, but if you need a refresher grab a bottle & give your hair a spray. If you travel and want to save time on the go, pack this dry shampoo and skip ALL the other hair products. 

RUSSIAN AMBER IMPERIAL DRY SHAMPOO: Features I love

  • Refreshes tired, unwashed hair, giving it a clean, powdery-fresh feeling without any powdery residue
  • Extends the life of your blowout
  • Creates gorgeous body, texture and lift anytime
  • Absorbs scalp oils and neutralizes product build-up
  • Leaves hair with a sexy, gleaming finish (not matte)
  • Doubles as a hair perfume: Scents strands with warm, sensuous notes of Pure Russian Amber
  • Paraben free; color & keratin-treatment safe

Easy to use: just shake can vigorously (until you hear the marbles rattling inside). Hold can 6" to 8" away from your roots and mist generously. 

    For More Information, Visit:
    Philip B on the web
    Philip B on Twitter
    Philip B on Instagram
    Philip B on Facebook

    I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment