Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Christine Bullocks Evolution 20 Super Shred Series: Core Crusher Review

Christine Bullocks newest program: Evolution 20 Super Shred Series, available now on streaming and will be available on DVD soon. With Super Shred you can get maximum results in just 20 minutes a day! Christine packs in a 45 minute workout into just 20 minutes, you will challenge every part of your body, by working muscles with a flurry of variations for maximum impact & results. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the workouts. 

Evolution 20 Super Shred Series: Core Crusher 
Christine Bullock, 2016

Christine leads this 20 min workout alone in a spacious studio. You will not need any equipment for this nonstop core routine. Christine offers some exercise modification options.

Each exercise is performed for 30 seconds. You will do 2 rounds of each set of 6 exercises: walk out plank, plank knee pulls, penguin heel taps, knee side plank hip drops & knee pulls, X sit ups, rolling like a ball & hopping up, V runner, roll back & up to crab, side crunches, banana roll to swimmer, plyo climber and a cooldown stretch.

I rate this a high intermediate workout. Lots of variety to keep your muscles guessing and keeps you from getting bored. I thought this was a great intensity that allowed me to finish the entire 20 min routine without feeling like I was going to die (like some core routines), but definitely feeling it in my core. Effective & unique make this a winner for me. I received this download to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my EVOLUTION20 Reviews 
EVOLUTION20 on the Web
EVOLUTION20 on Instagram
EVOLUTION20 on Facebook
EVOLUTION20 on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment