Thursday, November 19, 2015

Maximum Living: Mineral Blends For Healthy Muscles, Bones, Hair, Skin, Nails & MORE!

Keep reading to learn all about Maximum Living Liquid Minerals! It contains  a blend of over 70 trace mineral and essential minerals, combined with vitamins B12 and biotin (B7), in liquid form for effective and rapid absorption. Keep your muscles, bones, teeth, hair, skin and nails strong!

I have been researching ways to improve my health & discovered that most of us are lacking minerals that our body needs, including magnesium. Our muscles, bones, teeth, hair, skin and nails all need these important minerals to stay healthy and grow strong. Lifting weighs & exercising properly can certainly help build strong bones & muscles, getting enough of the proper minerals can assist our efforts greatly. Maximum Living Liquid Minerals has a blend of over 70 trace mineral and essential minerals, combined with vitamins B12 and biotin (B7), in liquid form for effective and rapid absorption. Delivering a broad range of nutritional support for our bodies. These powerful minerals also help sustain our energy levels naturally throughout the day.

I love the Maximum Living's products I had the pleasure of trying because they are liquid, easy to take, quickly absorbed, taste good, and are jam-packed with TONS of minerals that our bodies need, minerals that I dont see on my multi-vitamin label. Keep reading to learn more & see why this is a supplement you need in your life!

In my research, I learned that most of do not get enough magnesium in our diets. In fact, the majority of Americans lack proper magnesium levels. That is because many of us dont get enough sleep, have too much stress in our lives, and many of us consume too much alcohol, caffeine, and sugar. And many of our natural sources of magnesium are becoming depleted ~ over-farming and all of these toxic pesticides we use in our soil. Also the water filtration systems many of use remove a large level of the naturally occurring magnesium in the water we drink. Maximum Living's NEW MineralRich Concentrate contains the magnesium our bodies need!

You can Use MineralRich alone as a "shot" of healthy goodness or you can use it as a powerful boost to any beverage, MineralRich Concentrate delivers more than 70 pH balancing essential ionic trace minerals, as well as 1,000 mcg of B-12 (as methylcobalamin), biotin and extra magnesium, in convenient liquid form. The gluten-free, vegan formula offers a broad range of nutritional support for muscles, bones, teeth, hair, skin and nails, and helps sustain energy levels naturally throughout the day, without added sweeteners or preservatives. 

I am also using my MineralRich in my homemade toothpaste recipe and in my DIY mouthwash. Our teeth need these minerals desperately and what better way to get them directly to our teeth than in a toothpaste or mouthwash? Here is my new & improved toothpaste recipe that includes remineralizing MineralRich: 

Lindsey Collection Toothpaste:
  • 5 TBS coconut oil
  • 1 TBS MineralRich
  • 3 TBS Baking Soda
  • 3 TBS Calcium Powder (I use Coral)
  • 25 drops peppermint essential oil (I use Spark)
  • Stevia to taste (I use NuNaturals liquid peppermint)
Combine all ingredients and store in a glass container. I was using this recipe but it was a bit harsh on my gums so I have been using the recipe above and LOVE it! It is more paste like and is gentle on the teeth & gums, with added benefits of the minerals our teeth need! 


For More Information, Visit: 
Maximum Living on the web
Maximum Living on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment