Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Holiday Hot List: ExerTies ~ Hold Your Sleeves Up & Increase Range of Motion & Up Your Fashion Sense!


ExerTies are my new must have item this season! They are awesome little silicone ties that keep your shirt sleeves up! These are perfect for me because I have a ton of cute T-shirts but I prefer working out in tanks. Problem solved with ExerTies. All those fun race shirts I get from my races-I am now wearing! No more cutting sleeves off of your old T-shirts. These are really perfect for uniforms so you can easily roll your sleeves up and they stay put! THey are domestically produced in Sanford, Maine. They are made out of medical-grade silicon rubber and are small but sturdy. Perfect for a stocking stuffer or gift for any active person on your holiday list this year. Check them out- they are super cute.


ExerTies are super comfortable- you wont even notice they are there. The silicone is soft & flexible. They are perfect for running, soccer, working out. gardening, bootcamp and really anything that gets your sweat on. I love that they are made of soft silicone! They hold any T-shirt sleeves on your shoulders to offer a stylish, improved range of motion while playing sports and exercising. These fashionable & functional ExerTies are available in many colors allowing you to mix & match with your favorite workout outfit. Even better-show school and team spirit by matching colors to your uniforms!




ExerTies are for all people use them for any and all sports & workouts including CrossFit, soccer, volleyball, softball, running, and beyond. They are not just for sports, you can use include avoiding tan lines, computer cables management, frozen food bag wraps and key chain organizers. My husband uses them to keep his computer cables organized. 

The ExerTies Maine-factory team uses them around the shop to secure injection mold water hoses and heater cables because silicone stays flexible from very high temperatures to freezing cold and they work great in the super heat where I live in the desert! 


ExerTies are a simple product, but seriously, you know you want & need them in your life. I am not sure how I lived without them this long. They have evolved over time with the addition of the reinforced eyelet and upgraded button. Like all the products they produce, ExerTies are made from Medical-Healthcare Grade Class VI Silicone Rubber. This grade of FDA approved Silicone is used for baby bottle nipples, Scuba mouthpieces, food handling, always safe for skin contact.

For More Information, Visit: 
Buy ExerTies on Amazon
ExerTies on the web
ExerTies on Facebook
ExerTies on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment