Thursday, October 1, 2015

Primal Pit Paste All Natural Organic Deodorant That WORKS! NO Aluminum!


I am sure you have all heard the rave about Primal Pit Paste lately. Well I certainly have and I wanted to try for myself to see if it lived up to all the hype. Well I have tried it and IT HAS!!! Primal Pit Paste works wonders -even for those super sweaty workouts. Why the rave around Primal Pit Paste? It contains no aluminum and contains organic & natural ingredients and IT WORKS!!! Finally a natural product that really works. I have been on a search for a deodorant that with NO aluminum or chemicals that actually works and I have found it. All of the varieties that I had the pleasure of trying smells great, goes on easily, and works for hours - even in the hot AZ sun. Find a store near you hereFREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 ongoing for 48 contiguous US states!!!


The ingredients are impressive: Organic Oils, Organic Butters, Food-Grade Active Ingredients, and Essential Oils. Primal Pit Paste Features I LOVE: 
  • No GMOs
  • No ingredients grown with chemicals
  • No animal testing
  • No chemicals whatsoever
  • No talc
  • No aluminum
  • No parabens
  • No pthalates
  • No synthetic fragrances
  • No solvent-extracted oils
  • No common allergens like gluten, soy, or corn
  • No toxic packaging 
Primal Pit Paste comes in regular, light, and strong varieties. The light contains less baking soda than the regular, and the strong contains organic arrowroot powder. Choose your strength and choose your scent and be primal! Their deodorant comes in a jar variety or a stick - both work great. Try both to see which you prefer. I love that they offer a Six Pack Sampler so you can try out all the varieties for yourself, decide which one scent you like the most and see for yourself how well it works. I had the pleasure of trying the Coconut Lime & Jacked Up Jasmine and really like both scents.

With amazing scents such as Orange Creamsicle, Lemonade, Primal Spice, Unscented, Thyme & Lemongrass, Lavender and more you will find a few scents you love. I really love the Coconut Lime & have my eye on the Coriander Sage.


The Primal product line also includes natural tooth products, body butters, lip balm and more. All contain real ingredients and Primal tells you exactly whats in their products so no guessing. Their products are so real - you could eat them! Great company and great products I feel good about my whole family using. I highly recommend you get Primal!
For More Information, Visit: 
Primal Pit Paste on the web
Primal Pit Paste on Facebook
Primal Pit Paste on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment