Thursday, September 3, 2015

Freshly: Enjoy an Exceptional Menu of Delicious, Perfectly Portioned Meals Delivered to Your Door


Freshly delivers healthy, protein packed meals right to your home. Want to lose weight the healthy & super convenient way. Want so save time on shopping and meal prep. Keep reading. The Freshly menu is built around a high protein menu, limited carb menu that is designed to decrease body fat while sustaining your lean muscle mass. Super convenient and super fresh menus make Freshly an easy way to eat healthy! The meals are high protein and nutrient dense and give you energy to keep you going all day long. Freshly allows you to eat healthy food that tastes great and the convenience of home delivery and fresh frozen meals. 


Freshly delivers fully cooked pre-portioned balanced foods that are frozen and ready to heat and eat. Freshly offers multiple plan options so that you can choose the Freshly plan that fits your lifestyle. You can choose how many Freshly meals you want and place your order for delivery. Set up auto delivery and receive your meals every week! You choose!

Freshly has breakfast, lunch, and dinner options and they have a lot of variety, from steel cut oats, to fritatas for breakfast. They have Asian, home style American, and even comfort food, and so much more. Steak, seafood, chicken, eggs, and a lot of other yummy healthy meals. Some of their yummy offerings include Greek yogurt, Garden Omelettes, Turkey Chili, Orange Chicken, Beef Stir Fry and so much more.


I enjoyed my Freshly meals and I did really feel fuller longer than my normal fare. I enjoyed the ease of home delivery, pre-portioned, and pre-cooked meals and just not having to think of what to cook, measuring them out, spending my Sundays shopping, cooking & preparing my meals for the week. It is a great option for all of us busy 40+ hour workers, moms, dads, and everyone that is on the run, has a family, a busy career, and so much more going on in their lives.

Freshly is a team of health-conscious entrepreneurs, doctors and professional chefs dedicated to taking healthy eating and achieving your health and fitness goals easier than ever. They simply want to improve your life by delivering fresh, healthy and delicious meals to your doorstep.

For More Information, Visit Freshly on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment