Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Esprit de She returns with 5K/10K and Champagne Happy Hour! Coming to AZ TOMORROW 10/1


Pop open the bubbly, it’s almost time for the Life Time Gildan Esprit de She, the nation’s premiere athletic event series designed exclusively to celebrate, inspire and empower women of all ages. The Esprit de She will return to Arizona on Thursday,October 1st with a 5K/10K at Riverview Park in Mesa, and yes, it involves champagne. Check out the page here to see the series will be in your area! I am so excited to participate in this years event. Stay tuned on the blog for a recap later. My first run of the season!!!  
Registration perks include a custom MPG performance tank, post-race tapas, treats and two complimentary drinks at the Bubbly Bar, in addition to complimentary massages, blowouts and mini manicures at the Panasonic Beauty Bar! You can see why I am so excited about this race! 


· Training. New to the sport of running? This race is perfect for you. Our female coaches and mentors have tips on training, competing day of and post-race recovery. Coaches can demo stretches, discuss training plans and transitions or even walk you through the event course.

· Success. Every day women take strides to live a healthier way of life. Hear from local participants as they share their purpose for participating.

· Purpose. Gildan Esprit de She has partnered with Girls on the Run as the national charity partner, but participants can raise funds for the local chapters and the girls will be out supporting their moms, aunts, sisters and other women in their life on race day. Interview GOTRI Executive Directors or hang out with the girls and their Esprit de She mentors before the big event.

You can still sign up! Here are the events that are currently open for registration and check back because they have a TON of TBD dates set for future locations. Click here to register for upcoming events.





For More Information, Visit: 
Gildan Esprit de She on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment