Friday, July 10, 2015

USANA: Probiotic For Your Health That is Easy to Take & Tastes Great!


I am super excited to introduce you to USANA's Berry Nutty™ Whole Foods Nutrition Bar and USANA's Probiotic supplement. USANA is a company that has provided healthy foods, snacks, and supplements that are quality, healthy, innovative & delicious! USANA manufactures the highest-rated, most effective nutritional supplements and health care products in the world. Their products are the best money can buy. Keep reading to learn more. 


I am in love with USANA's Probiotic! It really tastes good-which is important, no one wants to take a supplement that tastes bad, it really works, and it is small & easy to take. Just open and enjoy. We all know how important a healthy gut is to a healthy life & a healthy body and I LOVE how easy USANA has made it with their yummy Probiotic. Slip a packet in your lunchbox or desk drawer & enjoy anytime! No water needed.

KEY BENEFITS I LOVE: 
  • Supports healthy digestion*
  • Modulates the body’s natural immune response*
  • Contains 12 billion colony-forming bacteria per serving at time of manufacture
  • Live and active cultures
  • Small portion that is quick & easy to take
  • Tastes great
USANA Probiotic Difference: USANA Probiotic is unlike competing products because it contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG® and Bifidobacterium BB-12®, two strains of specific probiotic bacteria clinically proven to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach. Another advantage of USANA Probiotic is that its dairy- and sugar-free delivery system ensures that the bacteria will be stable at room temperature for over a year. Easy to use and easy to store, I have some in my desk drawer at work and some in my cupboard at home. The USANA Difference that really stands out over other probiotics on the market is: effectiveness, Safety, Science-based, and their Pharmaceutical Quality!



I am always looking for healthy, natural foods that are convenient to eat on the go. In my busy life it is refreshing to have a USANA Whole Foods Nutrition Bar on hand. Perfect for breakfast on the go, a post or pre-workout snack, even lunch on a busy day in the office or running errands. If you are trying to eat a more healthy diet this New Year, let USANA help you, the delicious & convenient way with their new Bars! Keep reading to learn all about them! I am a big fan of USANA products and these Berry Nutty Bars exceeded my expectations in deliciousness & nutritional stats!

The thing I love best about these new bars is that I can recognize and pronounce ALL the ingredients, This bar is packed with wholesome ingredients that come straight from Mother Nature! It combines sweet & savory tastes for a very satisfying, crave-able taste you will love. It combines raw almonds, cashews, and seeds with naturally sweet dried fruits is nutty. The Berry Nutty Bar is a whole foods bar that combines almonds and cashews with antioxidant-rich cranberries and cherries. Packs a nutritional punch in one yummy handy bar! Each bar contains only 160 calories and eight grams of filling fiber!


Key Points I LOVE:
  • All-natural ingredients 
  • Gluten freeϯ 
  • Soy freeϯ 
  • Dairy freeϯ 
  • Low glycemic 
  • No trans fats 
  • Low sodium 
  • Non-GMO 

For More Information, Visit:
USANA Health Sciences on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment: