Wednesday, July 29, 2015

REVIEW: Ballet Beautiful Swan Arms Cardio

Ballet Beautiful Swan Arms Cardio
Mary Helen Bowers, 2014

This DVD contains three workout segments that can be played together or individually. You won't need an equipment for this workout. Mary works out alone in an open white space.

Swan Arms Cardio: (32 min) after a warm up, Mary performs a series of exercises and then adds tendu & abduction to them. Mary includes large swan arm movements to keep your heart rate up with no impact. Exercises include: demi pliet, 2nd & 4th position plies, rear leg raises, front leg raises, balance holds, and passe. Each exercise is repeated for 16 reps then built on.

Mat Work: Abs, thighs & Butt: (17 min) Mary adds in large swan arm movements to the exercises. You will do 3-4 sets of each exercise. Exercises include c-curve drops, c-curve with rotation, V drops, side lying outer thigh raise, leg circles and 1/2 circles tapping front & back. Mary intersperses some short stretches.

Elongated Stretch: (6 min) seated stretches for hamstring, calf, chest openers, and spinal twists. Lying stretches include: figure 4 stretch, cross knee pull, and spinal twist.

I rate this an intermediate routine. All exercises are easy to follow and Mary's instruction is great. Love the no impact cardio and I did feel the burn in the mat segment. I found these routines to be unique & fun. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Ballet Beautiful on he web
Ballet Beautiful on Facebook
Ballet Beautiful on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment