Friday, June 26, 2015

Popsicle: Sweet Frozen Treats Without the Guilt and NEW Marvel Avengers Popsicles!


Its summer and its HOT here in the desert. What is more perfect for a hot summer day than a Popsicle? How about a Fudgesicle 100 Calorie Bar from Popsicle? They taste amazing, satisfy my sweet tooth without breaking the calorie bank, and cool me down on these hot summer days! I had the pleasure of reviewing the Fudgesicle 100 Calorie Bars and also their Orange, Cherry, Grape Frozen Pops that are ONLY 40 calories a piece! Why resist with these fab low cal options from Popsicle.  Popsicle brand offers a huge line of fun frozen novelties for the whole family. From sugar free to fun character treats for the kids, you are sure to find something you love from Popsicle. Keep reading to learn about some of my favorites this summer & all year long. On June 21—the “official” first day of summer—Popsicle will start releasing its digital comics, one story at a time, on Popsicle.com Captain America™, Hulk™ and Iron Man™ are the heroes of these multi-flavored frozen pops.


I love love love Popsicles 100 Calorie Fudgesicle. If you are craving chocolate look no further! Rich and creamy and full of chocolate flavor, I reach for these year-round here in the desert. Keep them in your freezer for those sweet tooth emergencies. And the good news is they are great for the whole family. My husband loves them and all three nieces enjoyed these. In fact, the box was gone in no time! Time to restock these yummy novelties. They are full sized and contain only 2 grams of fat. Popsicle also offers smaller portions and sugar free versions of their fab Fudgsicle. 
We also had the pleasure of reviewing the ever popular orange, cherry and grape frozen pops. They are a favorite combo for my nieces. The surprising nutritionals on these were just an added bonus. Only 40 calories per fruity pop! My husband also enjoys these. If you are a sweet fruit lover, you will enjoy these. I keep them on hand for the hot summer days for the girls. They are a classic that has withstood the test of time, and for good reason! Head out to your local market and grab your favorite Popsicle treat today! Your family will thank you :)
And be sure to check out Popsicle’s new, first-ever comic book, now available on Popsicle.com. Families can view the comic books now online, and in mid-July, they can pick up their own limited-edition hard copy comic book at select Marvel retail stores! As you know, the Original Brand Popsicle is a great way to beat summer heat and boredom, and the SuperHero-themed activities on Popsicle.com’s “Deep Freeze 9” can keep families entertained all summer long!

For More Information, Visit:
Popsicle on the web
Popsicle on Facebook
Popsicle on Twitter
Popsicle on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment