Friday, May 8, 2015

Whats In Your Gym Bag? Ban, NYC, Rimmel, David Kirsch & SO Much More

Whats in your gym bag? If youre like me and always on  the run, you know how important prep is. From meal prep, to workout planning, to prepping your gym bag the night before your workout. A little planning goes a long way and can save you a ton of time and stress. Keep reading to learn about some fab products that I keep in my gym bag to make my life go just a little bit smoother.

Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths in Energize: keep clean and refreshed with these fab body cloths.  After a long sweaty workout you can quickly and easily freshen up with these handy cloths. Perfect to keep in you gym bag and of course perfect for the beach and for travel. I love the cooling sensation which is particularly nice  after a workout on a hot summer day.

David Kirsch Wellness Kirschbar: Created by fitness expert David Kirsch, the KIRSCHBAR is the only meal-replacement bar gives you all the nutrition you need for a d completely satisfying meal or post-workout snack: it’s 100% natural, gluten-free and is made from 20 grams of high quality, easily digestible protein and 6 grams of fiber.


KMS California HAIRPLAY makeover spray:  I have curly hair so I do not wash daily but my sweaty workouts can get my hair sweaty. If you don't have time to wash your hair or just don't wash daily this KMS California spray is the perfect dry shampoo to freshen you up on the go. Keep your hair light, smelling great, and styling easily with dry shampoo. It actually absorbs  oil to keep your hair light and clean.

Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Mini DeodorantThe perfect deodorant to throw in your gym bag! This all-natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection. Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense and nourishment. I love that it is all natural and it still works-even during your toughest workouts. NO ALUMINUM and other harmful ingredients! We all know how bad aluminum is for us! 

Rimmel London Wonder’lash Mascara with Argan Oil in Waterproof: You can now get the Moroccan Argan oil your hair loves in a Rimmel mascara with new Wonder’lash Mascara with Argan Oil. I love argan oil and love that its in this mascara! Great to condition your lashes and break through clumps for full, smooth volume. The brush has super soft bristles that glide on each lash and coat perfectly, separating them from top to bottom. Even small corner lashes are dramatically longer after using Rimmel. My lashes look smoother, sleeker, and more defined than ever! Glide on after hitting the gym for an effortless look in no time.



NYC New York Color Smooth Skin BB Crème Instant Matte: I love this lightweight long-wearing crème. It instantly creates a flawless matte finish and it is smoothing and hydrating, this crème leaves skin looking healthy and silky all day long  it is a non caking crime that goes on light but provides great coverage. Perfect to put on after a workout on the way out the door.

Burt’s Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser: I am a huge Burt's Bees fan. And this facial cleanser did not disappoint. It is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness, this cleanser contains Daisy extract, which will help with a more even skin tone in as few as 4 weeks*. It is formulated with a multifruit complex, and it really removes dirt oil and makeup. Make it part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion. Keep it in your gym bag to wipe away sweat after those heart pounding workouts.

So, whats in your gym bag? Be sure to add these awesome items to your gym bag to keep you going all day and workout long!

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment