Thursday, May 21, 2015

NEW From Denise Austin: 10 Week, 360° Plan Review: Yoga REVIEW


Denise's new 10 Week 360° Plan is a new customizable 10-week health and fitness plan that combines everything Denise knows about exercise, nutrition and motivation all in one place. The plan includes online access to her TV shows, new workouts, health & nutrition plans, customized menu options, online forums, and so much more. Her Yoga workout, detailed below, is available to stream on the Denise Austin website with the 10 Week, 360 Plan and available on DVD as an add-on to the system. 

10 Week 360 Plan: Yoga
Denise Austin, 2014

Denise leads this 51 minute yoga routine alone on a sandy beach with a view of the ocean. This routine contains three shorter ab routines that flow together nicely. You will not need any equipment.


This DVD contains: Simple Stretching Yoga, Balance & Toning Yoga, and a Bonus Abs Slimmers workout. The exercises include down dog, up dog, plank work, standing core work, warrior poses, tree pose, total body stretches, standing & floor work, hip shifts, bridge work, floor core work & a quick stretch. 

This is an intermediate yoga/ stretch/ core routine that is great for all fitness levels. I like that this includes 3 shorter routines so you can choose what you need on that day - balance, stretch, or core or you can do them all for a great 50 min yoga routine. Love the backdrop & that Denise keeps things moving in this routine. I received this dvd to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my 10 Week, 360 Plan Reviews
Denise Austin on the web
Denise Austin on Facebook
Denise Austin on Twitter
Denise Austin on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment