Friday, May 22, 2015

Introducing the Lindi Skin Care System: Intensively Gentle & Superior Quality!


Introducing the Lindi Skin care system. It was actually originally created for those undergoing cancer treatment but Lindi found that the line was so popular that the products were so popular that they expanded their line! The products are calming and gentle- perfect for those with sensitive skin- like me. Obviously they are perfect for those with compromised skin, because of the healing & protective properties in their products. Keep reading to learn more and use the code BLOG25 to score free shipping and 25% off all products!


The Lindi company found that patients using Lindi Skin during treatment continued with the products following their recovery because of the noticeable benefits and that more general consumers were using the line because of its gentle nature and reliability. Lindi Skin uses the most healing botanicals and antioxidants that really deliver ultra-hydration that results in healthy and protected skin. They find that the products are ideal for winter skin, older skin, general skin rashes, allergy-prone skin, bad sun and wind burns and various other skin conditions. And even many dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons and spas are recommending these products for post-peel and laser treatments based on their anti-inflammatory, safe, healing properties. 

Lindi offers twelve extraordinary products. I would def recommend you try their starter kit because you can try many of the products together and see the real benefits to your skin. Also perfect for a gift for anyone that has special needs skin, undergoing chemo or radition, or anyone that love high quality skin care products at a reasonable price. 

A few of my favorite items are the Lindi Face Serum which is available in Lavender and Citrus versions. I tried the lavendar and I love it. Im a huge lavendar fan!. The Lindi Face Wash works great to dissolve oil & make up and is gentle at the same time! It also works to achieve optimal PH balance in your skin. For those lip balm addicts (me) the Lindi Lip Balm is smooth and non greasy!. For those with aging or sensitive skin around the eyes I would recommend the Lindi Eye Hydrator.


For More Information, Visit: 
Lindi Skin on the web
Lindi Skin on Facebook
Lindi Skin on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment