Monday, May 25, 2015

Coppertone's new CLEARLYSheer Sunscreen Line: MUST HAVE FOR SUMMER


It is the season for sunscreen & if youre like me, Coppertone is the first brand that comes to mind when I think of sunscreen. Let me introduce you to their COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer. These sunscreens were designed with your skin in mind. I live in the desert so of course sunscreen is a must and I choose to use a brand I know & trust and that brand is Coppertone! I love that it is readily available at grocery stores, drug stores, convenience stores, and more. It works and it smells great! Sunscreen is important even on cooler days and in cooler climates. We need to protect ourselves from the harmful rays of the sun and the dangers associated with UV rays. Use daily to keep your skin looking young.

I had the pleasure of reviewing Coppertone's new CLEARLYSheer sunscreen and I really like it. I usually dont wear an everyday sunscreen because they are heavy & cakey and end up causing my skin to break out. I have super sensitive skin & also am prone to breakouts. So, even though I live in the desert and NEED to wear sunscreen every day I dont :( I know bad me. WELL I am happy to report that CLEARLYSheer is not cakey, and is very lightweight. It comes in both a lotion and a spray! You can also choose your formula Sunny Days or Pool Days depending on the amount of protection you need.

Perfect for everyday use under your makeup and also works as a lotion to moisturize your skin. Doesnt have a heavy smell or heavy feel and love that it doesnt make my sensitive skin react in any negative ways. No breakouts, no itches :) Family tested & approved! 
Works great on my medium skin tone, perfect for super fair nieces and great for my darker complexion husband. I love that I can use it on my face and not worry about breakouts and on my sensitive skin & not worry about irritation. Works great for swimming and with water. We used it on our camping trip this weekend & no-one came home with a burn.

Key benefits I LOVE:
  • Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
  • Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
  • Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
  • Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup

For More Information, Visit:
Coppertone on the web
Coppertone on Facebook
Coppertone on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment