Monday, March 2, 2015

MINTA: Refreshing Mint Soda ~ Contains Sugar or Stevia ~NO HFCS



MINTA soda is super refreshing and contains real sugar or stevia NO HFCS!!! If you are in need of a sparkling super refreshing beverage but dont drink soda- MINTA is the answer for you. It is so refreshing -you will love it. MINTA Original has a delicious mint flavored taste that pleases all five senses. Based on the popular European drink of mixing sparkling water and mint syrup, MINTA Original is made with natural flavors, including real sugar. 



Natural Flavors

Real Sugar
Caffeine Free


Available in Apple, Lemon, Strawberry, and Original MINTA - all taste super yummy & refreshing. Both DH & I really enjoyed all the flavors. They are available in 355ml glass bottles or sleek 10 oz cans. They taste great straight from the can or bottle, superb over ice and amazing made into an adult mojito! So much easier than muddling mint leaves but the same great natural mint flavor. 




MINTA really is “Magically Refreshing™” and I love that it contains 100 Percent Natural Sugar and Ingredients in Original and stevia in its Diet Flavors. The 100 percent naturally sweetened and flavored beverage is a crisp, bubbly taste that highlights its unique mint flavor. The diet contains only 5 calories and no yucky chemicals like other diet sodas! 


MINTA's custom, recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) 12-ounce bottles, 12-ounce cans and 335ml glass bottles. MINTA is packaged, bottled and distributed by local beverage manufacturers. Local business, recycled glass and recyclable cans- NO PLASTIC, make MINTA a green friendly company that I respect! Great tasting uber refreshing, earth friendly, no HFCS or nasty diet chemicals make MINTA a new fav in my house!


For More Information, Visit: 
MINTA  on the web
MINTA on Facebook
MINTA on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment