Monday, January 26, 2015

Cathe Friedrich's Ripped With HiiT Series Rave & Review


I have been eyeing Cathe's new Ripped With HiiT series since the pre-sale and I finally bit with Christmas money from my mom. The set includes 9 main workouts and 2 bonus ab workouts  on 7 DVDs (in one DVD case) and 74 premixes!!! You can purchase the DVD's individually or you can purchase the entire set at a discounted rate. The Ripped with HiiT set also comes with a users guide you can download for free. The bonus ab workouts are included on each of the 7 DVD's and are included in many of the premixes. As with all Cathe DVDs the workouts are fully chaptered and the abundance of premixes makes her DVDs so so so cost effective. I have done all of these workouts and LOVE each of them. Keep reading to get the low down on the set and stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of each workout! Click on the "Ripped With HiiT" link on the right to get directly to each RWH post. 


The set includes 9 workouts and 2 bonus ab routines all on 7  DVDs in one sturdy plastic case. The workouts range from HiiT to heavy strength training, circuits, low impact, plyo, step work, and more. What I love the most about this set is how many premixes are available. You can really get so much variety and mix it up that I know I wont get bored with this set anytime soon. Also love that Cathe included the ab workouts on each DVD and in the premixes so you can incorporate your ab work into the other routines without having to switch discs. You will need dumbbells, a step bench with risers, and in my opinion optional barbell and exercise band for some workouts.

The great cardio work, mixed with HiiT training, low impact cardio, varied ab work, plyometric training & heavy strength training make this a super well rounded set that I know will give me fab results. I love that the users guide is so inclusive and provides so much variety and detailed info. All the workouts have easy to follow drill type athletic cardio (LOVE!). No fancy choreo, get in, get your sweat on, and get out. No dread for any of the workouts and a lot of variety from previous Cathe offerings and within the set. Each workout is structured differently from the others so I know I wont get bored with these.




DVDs (each includes the 2 ab workouts & NUMEROUS premixes):


For More Information, Visit:
Read all of my Cathe RWH Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I did not receive this set to review, I purchased it from Cathe.com. I  have received samples of Cathe products in the past to review. I was in no way compensated for this honest post. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment