Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Arctic Ease: An Easier Way to "Ice" Your Exercise Aches & Pains Away!


I am an avid exerciser, and a newbie to running outdoors. As such, I occasionally encounter the aches and pains that come along with rigorous exercise including: sprains, strains and overuse injuries. For all my minor strains and sprains, I use Arctic Ease. Arctic Ease is a clinically-studied reliable and effective treatment for mild to moderate aches & pains, joint and muscle pains and sprains and repetitive motion injuries. It is much easier and more comfortable than icing. SO much more convenient and feels much better than an ice pack. I have been using Arctic Ease on my ankle and my knee and am a convert! I love the quick relief it provides. Now available at CVS Stores!!! Free shipping online for orders over $30! Arctic Ease products are proudly made right here in the USA!


In a clinical study Arctic Ease Instant Cold Wraps were shown to provide hours of relief from pain and inflammation without the inconvenience and discomfort of ice or frozen gel packs. I can attest to this myself, I definitely felt the cooling relief with Arctic Ease. Dual Action Arctic Ease Wraps combine the benefits of cold and compression therapies while conforming to the affected site so it stays in place while you remain active!  Arctic Ease works great for sprains, repetitive motion injuries, pain associated with arthritis, bruises and muscle cramps. I love how easy it is to use and that it is reusable! 

Arctic Ease Wraps are four inches wide by five feet long and can be cut to fit. I am a huge fan of Arctic Ease wraps to treat my knee & ankle pain. They are super easy to use and you can even re-use them! Available in a variety of fun colors, I received the pink and LOVE IT! Super easy to use, just open the plastic jar, cut your desired length and apply. Place back in the jar and add a bit of water to re-use. They are also made in the USA!


After running a 5 or 10k race on concrete my knee (post surgery) and ankle (bad sprain many years ago) both act up on me. That's when I am REALLY glad I have the Arctic Ease wrap. Using a simple figure 8 motion, I wrapped my knee & ankle with the Arctic Ease wrap and was able to go about my daily activities. The use of the Arctic Ease reduces my down time and I am back to my normal exercise routine in no time. I really loved the cool feeling on my aching knee & stiff ankle!  Arctic Ease feels great - especially in the summer heat!!!


Other benefits of Arctic Ease Wraps include:
  • Safe and effective treatment for mild to moderate aches and pains
  • Safely worn for hours to reduce inflammation and reduce pain without restricting your activity
  • Arctic Ease products are reusable
  • Arctic Ease products are odor-free, latex-free and adhesive-free
  • Arctic Ease is eco-friendly and made in the USA

For More Information:
Visit the Arctic Ease website
Find an Arctic Ease retailer near you
Like Arctic Ease on Facebook
Find Arctic Ease on YouTube
Follow Arctic Ease on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment