Thursday, December 11, 2014

X-TrainFit XTFMAX Chest & Back Review


X-TrainFit XTFMAX Chest & Back
Stephanie Oram, 2014

Stephanie leads this 39 min chest, upper,  lower, & mid back strength workout with 3 backgrounders, all showing various modifications. You will need dumbbells or exercise tubing for this workout. 

You go through the routine 2 times first at a single count then at a 2 count. After a warm up, exercises include: staggered arm pec fly, push ups, reverse grip row, lying side knee pulls, single arm row, supermans, push up & upper back fly, bent over weigthed twists, side to side push ups, upper back fly, push up row, and a cool down.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine following Stephanie, who performs level 2 in this workout. You can really go at your own pace for each exercise because of the timed intervals. I received this DVD to review.



For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my XTFMAX reviews 
XTFMAX on the web
XTFMAX on Amazon 
XTFMAX on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment