Saturday, November 8, 2014

Super Good Food: SooFoo Organic Rice Blend


SooFoo is a nine-ingredient blend is inspired by the Middle Eastern dish mujadarrah (lentil and rice). SooFoo, short for “Super Good Food”, is a uniquely delicious creation that has been quickly embraced by health-food enthusiasts and foodies alike. I love it, even my non-health-food loving hubby loves it! It contains a mixture of long grain brown rice, brown lentils, wheat berries, oats, barley, black lentils, rye berries, green lentils and buckwheat. Super unique, super healthy, and super delicious. It is a very versatile blend - great alone or top it with anything you would usually serve with rice, for added taste, texture, and nutrients. All SooFoo products are certified kosher & vegan. Certified organic, kosher, vegan, USA-grown, and made with Non-GMO project verified grains and grown in the US!

I am happy to announce that SooFoo is now available nationwide and in an variety of amazing flavors, including Original (unseasoned), and the naturally-seasoned Garlic & Herb, Hint of Curry, Moroccan Medley, and most recently, the Gluten-Free Quinoa Blend. SooFoo provides a substantial 6 grams of vegetable-based protein, 3 grams of dietary fiber, and only 170 calories per every mouth-watering serving.



SooFoo was named the winner of the People’s Choice Award at the 2013 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo and is the originator of the award-winning Lemon Kale Salad featured at the 2013 Food Network New York City Wine and Food Festival. It can be found in over 700 retail locations near you, including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Fred Meyer & EarthFare. 


For More Information, Visit: 
SooFoo on the Web
SooFoo on on Facebook
SooFoo on Pinterest
SooFoo on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment