Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lindsi's ULTIMATUM: Eight Workouts, Nutrition Guide, & Workout Calendar


I am super excited to tell you all about a hot hot new workout program: ULTIMATUM! The ULTIMATUM set includes eight workouts on 8 DVDs, a nutrition guide, and two workout calendar options. Everything you need to get you in tip top shape! Lindsi includes both cardio & strength in her workouts, combined in fun new ways to work your muscles in a different ways and to keep you interested! All of her workouts are 45 minutes or less! Get in, get out, and get fit! Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of the ULTIMATUM workouts! Click the "ULTIMATUM" link above to get to all of my ULTIMATUM posts. 


The ULTIMATUM program has 8 intense workouts and two separate calendars so you can choose to do the program for 8 straight weeks, for fast body changing results or incorporate it with what you are already doing, which makes ULTIMATUM stand out from other programs out there - mix it in with your current workouts or do ULTIMATUM exclusively - the choice is yours! These are challenging workouts - but you choose your weight and you can go at your own pace during the timed intervals. 

ULTIMATUM combines cardio, weights and body resistance exercises in a way that will keep your body & muscles guessing and keep you interested. The workouts are intense but fun & doable and Lindsi is motivating and has a great personality (and a very motivating physique).  You will push your body in ways you didn't know were possible. 

I am excited about this program as I need to get my aerobic capacity built back up and could use some more definition in my musclesEach workout is different but all athletic interval style -my fav! No fancy choreo here! Variety that is organized and Lindsi's cuing & instruction are excellent. 


Included with the set:
  • Eight total body C+S workouts on 8 DVD's
  • Two workout calendar options
  • Complete nutrition guide



For More Information, Visit:
Read all off my ULTIMATUM Reviews 
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment