Wednesday, November 12, 2014

iBattz Mojo Vogue BattStation: Keep Your Phone Fully Charged on the Go!



Perfect for travel, long workouts (thinking half or full marathon!), days when you forget to charge overnight, or anytime you know you are going to be using your phone! Lets face it, we count on our phones for more than just phone calls these days, we listen to music, we text, we use social media, we watch moves, we play games, we track our steps and fitness goals, I could go on and on...So yes, I know I often need a charge during the day. With iBattz Mojo Vogue BattStation I keep my phone charged on the go! The battery is small enough to keep in my purse! I use it on every vacation or overnight trip and I dont know how I survived without it. I even use it to charge my phone at home when I am not near an outlet. Keep reading to learn more. The perfect stocking stuffer or gift this holiday season!


The Vogue BattStation 5600 USB portable rechargeable battery chargers offer a convenient power solution for on the go lifestyles. It even comes with a cord & adapters for many phones. Add additional talk, text, and music time with your Vogue BattStation portable battery so that you never need an outlet. Recharge your smartphone, tablet, Bluetooth or other mobile devices when on the go. It supports charging of all iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android models and most USB based smartphones and other devices which support USB charging. 

Vogue BattStation 5600 is available in 3 colors including Matte Black, Gloss Red and Gloss White. The perfect stocking stuff for every fitness (or phone) lover out there! Keep charged on the go and wrap this awesome gift up this Christmas! Perfect for your tweens, husband, fitness buddy or coworker!





REASONS I LOVE MY MOJO VOGUE BATTSTATION:
  • Offers ample and effortless portable power anytime anywhere.
  • High Capacity Advanced Samsung 5600 mAh battery cell to ensure safety.
  • Trendy, colourful & compact design which is perfect for travel & mobility.
  • Provides at least TWO full extra charges for your regular smartphone.
  • Built in White LED light for emergency flashlight use.
  • Nice handy travel pouch included to hold the BattSttion and cables.









For More Information, Visit:
iBattz on the Web
iBattz on Facebook
iBattz on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment