Friday, November 14, 2014

Armpocket Flash: Equipped with LED Lights!



Armpocket is the original and the best! It is the ideal, premium armband for your active lifestyle and I am excited about their new Armpocket Flash! It is equipped with 
Ultra Bright LED Lights for Added Safety and Performance at night! With time change it is getting darker and earlier! To keep yourself visible, Armpocket brings you their new Flash! Keep reading to learn more. The perfect gift this Christmas for every fitness lover, walker, runner, jogger on your list!!!


I had the pleasure of reviewing their This comfortable and versatile hands-free carrying system for cell-phones (including the new iPhone 6), MP3 players, car keys (and loads of other small items) offers unparalleled convenience and comfort while training and working out. Perfect for my 5K's that I started running - cant run without music, carries my chapstick, and keys! Armpocket's are available in so many models, you will find one (or more) that you love! Here is a rainbow Armpocket in another style that is so cute! Would make a perfect gift under the tree or stocking stuffer.

 ArmpocketTM Flash integrates built in LED lights to its lightweight, comfortable,  easy to use model. The LED lighting system integrated into the ArmpocketTM Flash provides 50+ hours of safe, effective lighting on a single and easy-to-replace battery. The Flash also features durable PET fabric, and a moisture wicking, memory-foam padded back to provide industry leading comfort, and prevent slipping down the arm. In addition to safety and comfort, the Flash securely protects smartphones, fitness monitors, GPS systems, and other devices in its weather & sweat proof zippered storage compartment. It is very roomy for being compact! The fit is comfy and the style is sleek

Features I LOVE:

● Double-pull zippers for easy access to your essentials

● Touch-thru screen for easy, on-the-go operation of your device

● High quality sport velcro

● Interior storage for ID, keys, cash and more

● Dual earbud access to fit any device up to 5.5” (including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy 

S5, and more!)

● Eco-Friendly materials

Armpocket’s vented strap, moisture-resistant fabric, memory foam padding, 3 storage compartments, dual earbuds and eco-friendly materials are a few of the features that stand out in comparison to other armbands on the market. 



It seriously makes carrying all your exercise necessities super easy. I usually toss in my chapstick along with my iPhone to listen to tunes and make sure I dont miss any calls. I could also toss in my house key or even a small pepper spray if I needed those things (lol). Its roomy enough for necessities (models vary from 10 - 30 cubic inches) so you can choose the model that you need to fit your phone or MP3 player and whatever else you need to toss in there. And not only do Armpockets come in a variety of models, the arm strap is available in small, medium, or large- so you can find a model to fit you just right! And now available in a variety of fun new colors, like the rainbow one I chose!

Armpockets are light weight and stylish! Seriously you will get a compliment and someone will ask you where you got it! It is perfect for running, at the gym, and at home for when you want to listen to your own tunes while working out. I am not sure how I lived without mine for this long.

Choosing the right Armpocket for you is super easy. Just visit the Armpocket Product Page to see all the models and the exact specifications for each model including which phone it fits, strap sizes, dimensions, exterior pockets availability, audio port, and MORE in a clearly laid out grid. Seriously -you can not go wrong and the grid is easy to understand and virutially guarantees you will order the exact Armpocket to fit all your needs!

For More Information, Visit:
Armpocket on the web
Armpocket on Facebook
Armpocket on Twitter
Armpocket on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment