Monday, November 3, 2014

ArcticChill Ice Ball Maker



I was asked to do a review by Rizzi at Arctic Chill, and can't wait to tell you all about it! This ice ball maker from Arctic Chill allows you to make perfect 2.5 inch ice spheres, which are guaranteed to make any drink look amazing. But as well as looking good these ice spheres melt a lot slower than ice cubes, this is due to their small surface area which means your drink stays cooler for longer, which is a must here in the desert! Your cool beverage wont get watered down with Arctic Chill. I love using it in my iced coffees - I hate watered down coffee and with Arctic Chill - my coffee stays coffee longer! Perfect to use for parties, get togethers, brunch with friends and any time you want to impress. Great for a punch bowl - party goers are sure to be impressed by the fun and practical Arctic Chill ice balls! And YES Arctic Chill’s ice ball maker is made from BPA free silicone. You can purchase Arctic Chill on Amazon


Arctic Chill’s ice ball molds make perfect slow melting 2.5″ ice spheres which take a total of 3 hours to completely melt! When its hot out side you no longer have to gulp down your drink before the ice melts, take your time and know Arctic Chill’s got it sorted with their slow melting ice spheres!
So why choose Arctic Chill? Here’s the benefits…
-Large ice spheres have less surface area than ice cubes and can last up to 3 hours before melting!
- You can freeze anything in the ice (Lemon, lime, mint, coffee, smoothie, etc)! Those new and infused waters that are all the rave - ArcticChill makes them even easier. Add your herbs or cucumber and lime slices right to your ArcticChill! 
- Perfect for chilling fine whiskey, jugs of sangria or cocktails!


For More Information, Visit: 
Arctic Chill on the web
Arctic Chill on Facebook



I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment