Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Rohto Cool MAX: Cooling Eye Drops That Relieve Redness & Irritation!


I cant wait to tell you all about an exciting NEW solution for red, irritated eyes -Rohto® Cool MAX. If you are like me and enjoying outdoor workouts now that it has cooled down a bit - you will be just as excited to learn about Rohto Cool MAX eye drops. The dust here is crazy and it is so dry outside - my eyes get super dry and irritated when I am out running or jogging- that is where Rohto Cool MAX comes in. Just a drop and my eyes feel cooled and soothed. You will love the cooling sensation that it provides, which is unlike any other eye drops I have tried! The bottle is sleek and small enough to keep in your armband or running belt so you can have cool, moisturized eyes anywhere at anytime.


Rohto® is the number-one global eye drop brand and was first launched in Japan over 100 years ago. Since then the brand has been consistently advancing the eye drop category with innovative technology and Cool MAX is a must have to soothe your eyes. Literally no other eye drops Ive ever tried actually cool & soothe my eyes, all while relieving redness!

Rohto created a super fab & super unique line of “cooling eye drops” which really does make my eyes feel great and relives irritation & redness. Unlike ordinary eye drops, Rohto® delivers a unique cooling sensation using Freshkick™ technology that works wonders to soothe and comfort irritated eyes for up to eight hours – a feature that is loved and embraced by loyal fans all over.

The line of Rohto® Cooling Eye Drop products provide fast-acting cooling relief for a number of symptoms including red, dry, or itchy eyes caused by environmental irritants. Perfect for after workouts, all your outdoor activities, when dust flies and whenever you need relief.


Rohto® Cool MAX is the newest product from the brand, hitting shelves nationwide this month. Featuring maximum-strength redness relief, Rohto® Cool Max whitens red, irritatedeyes, plus soothes and protects eyes from further irritation. I can honestly say I love these drops! They work great for my sensitive eyes and I will definitely be buying these again!

For More Information, Visit:
Rohto on the Web
Rohto on Facebook
Rohto on Twitter
Rohto on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment