Saturday, October 4, 2014

Arla Dofino Cheese & BzzAgent



Thanks to Bzzagent, I had the pleasure of reviewing Arla Dofino cheese. I got to try the jalapeno Havarti - it is mild, creamy, and has a touch of spice. My husband loved it by the slice, on a grilled burger, and on his turkey sandwich. Needless to say it didnt last long in the house. But the good news is they carry it at our local Fry's store so its on my shopping list again for next week. I had the opportunity to try Arla Dofino courtesy of Bzzagent as a product tester!  

The Arla Dofino brand offeres a huge variety of cheeses that everyone will love. I knew they had Havarti and Gouda but I did not know they also offer Edam and Fontina. I cant wait to try them all. Arla Dofino cheeses are free of added hormones and crafted with quality, natural ingredients in an environmentally-friendly way. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME! I do not buy dairy products with added hormones so I was sure to check this out! 
The Jalapeno Havarti is perfect for an afternoon snacks and making lunchtime favorites for the whole family. Arla Dofino cheeses contain only a few ingredients and no added hormones! They’re crafted in Wisconsin from local farmers’ milk! I also want to try their light slices which are lighter in fat & calories & easy to just grab a slice for your sandwich or snack!
For More Information, Visit:
Arla Dofino on the web
Arla Dofino  on Facebook
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment