Monday, September 22, 2014

SweeTango Apples: Healthy Snacking Never Tasted SOOOO Good!

 
 
Have you tried SweeTango apples? If not, you need to! They are AMAZING and their season is NOW! I had the pleasure of trying some for review and I am a convert. Literally the best apple I have ever had. My previous favorite was Fuji- but these are SO much better. They are super crisp, sweet, and refreshing. My husband fell in love as well and I grabbed some more at the store over the weekend.  I spotted them at my local Kroger store – so run out and get some now, while you can. Fall is upon us and its apple season- don’t miss the SweeTango season this fall, you will be sad if you do. They make the perfect addition to your kids lunches this fall, your lunch, or an after school snack!

We all know that healthy snacks are important for the whole family, but I know it can be hard to find something that your family will enjoy, be excited about eating, and that you can feel good about feeding them. Grab some SweeTango apples this fall and the whole family will be happy!

 


My husband & I enjoyed chomping right into them- they are a delicious snack as is. Want to add some protein? Slice up your SweeTango’s and dip them in some all natural nut butter. I brought almond butter and SweeTango slices to work for my midafternoon snack and it kept me full until dinner – and of course it tasted amazing. I tricked my taste buds into thinking I was having a guilty treat, when in fact I was having a healthy, well balanced snack 

I also diced up some SweeTango’s, chopped cooked chicken breasts, walnuts, greek yogurt, & curry powder for an amazing chicken salad. This tasted great on toasted whole grain bread, or on top of a bed of lettuce. Even hubby & my teenage nieces enjoyed this!

It is apple season and SweeTango’s will please the whole family. Def give them a try if you haven’t already and I am sure you will be a convert too! Sweet, crispy, and full of flavor – SweeTango’s are the taste of fall.

For More Information, Visit:
SweeTango on the web
SweeTango on Facebook
SweeTango on Twitter
SweeTango on Pinterest
 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment