Tuesday, September 30, 2014

RockTape & Rock Sauce: Bring Your Workout to a Whole New Level!


Have you heard of kinesiology tape? RockTape  brings kinesiology tape to a whole new level. It is powerful enough aid through a marathon run, great for all your 5K runs, perfect for crossfit, the gym, or when popping in a fitness DVD at home.  In addition to RockTape they offer Rock Sauce, which is a must have for all of my runs! Keep reading to learn more. You all know Im a huge fan of Rocktape kinesiology tape, what could better? Rocktape and Rock Sauce!
 
Rock Sauce is the first and only warm topical pain cream designed for use with Rocktape. When applied directly to the surface of Rocktape, Rock Sauce soaks into Rocktape and slowly releases itself which provides cooling and warmth for up to 1 hour.
When used as a stand alone topical, Rock Sauce provides both cooling and warmth making it the perfect all-in-one treatment.
Rock Sauce can also be used for:
• Isolated muscle pain and joint soreness
• Graston or A.R.T use
• Skin cleaning for the application of Rocktape
• Pre-workout warm ups
Rock Sauce is powerful.
How powerful? Try 20% Methyl Salicylate, 10% Menthol and .002% Capsaicin.

 
 RockTape & Rock Sauce are perfect for knee problems, rotator cuff, groin and hamstring pulls, lower back issues, shin splints, tennis and golf elbow, Achilles tendonitis, and plantar fasciitis. I have been using RockTape & Rock Sauce for my knee and it is amazing! I wasnt sure how I would like it or how well it would actually work, but let me tell you - if you suffer from any of the ailments above- you really should check it out. I also use it on my ankle for an old sprain that causes me grief when I run. I usually put my tape on the night before because I put it on my nkle and on my knee and I could really feel the difference not only during the race but after - my ankle wasnt stiff and my knee wasnt tight. I usually wear a bulky knee brace but with RockTape I didnt even need it! 
 
RockTape facilitates blood flow which can help you perform longer & stronger with less muscle soreness!!! I am a true convert! And amp up your RockTape with their Rock Sauce.  Summer is upon us, and most of us will be running outdoors more - do your joints a favor and RockTape them up! Go Stronger, Longer! Enjoy those 5K's with RockTape.

 

WHAT IS ROCKTAPE USED FOR? 

 Achilles tendonitis, Plantar fasciitis,  Jumpers knee (PFS),  ACL/MCL issues,  Rotator cuff,  Groin and hamstring pulls,  Lower back issues,  Shin splints, Tennis and golf elbow,  Pain associated with pregnancy,  Postural correction, and basically anything that ails you!

Be sure to check out the RockTape instructional videos that will show you how to tape for many different issues. Please note that if your issues are severe or do not improve within a day of using RockTape, you should seek help from a medical professional. RockTape has been a savior for my knee since my surgery. It is great for my 5K's that I recently started doing and is even great for mud runs & obstacle courses because it is water.

For More Information, Visit:
RockTape on the web
RockTape on Facebook
RockTape on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment