Thursday, September 25, 2014

Force Fitness: Jump Force Review

Annie Mairs, 2005
 
This DVD contains a 10 minute workout, a 45 minute workout and three cooldown options. You will need a step bench, a jump rope, and a light pair of dumbbells for this workout. Annie leads in a large lobby set with a group of exercisers, one showing beginner & one showing advanced modifications.
 
After a built in warmup, you move into one minute intervals alternating high rep strength work and cardio. Exercises include jump rope variations, step knee repeaters, tri kickbacks, bi curls, side to side shuffle, basic step, L step with a kick, tire run, chest press, lat row, step ham curls, lunge & muscle man bi curls,  and step kicks. Some of the aerobic moves also utilize the light weights to really get your heart pumping.
 
I rate this an advanced routine if you are using an actual jump rope. It is nonstop and really gets your heart pumping. I love that it is easy to follow and really enjoy the one minute intervals. Annie is a great lead with good form pointers. She does yell encouragement from time to time. Very athletic and provides a great workout! I did not receive this dvd to review.

For More Information:
Visit the Force Fitness Website
Like Force Fitness on Facebook 
 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment