Tuesday, September 9, 2014

eSalon: Customized Salon Quality Hair Coloring at Home


Thanks to BzzAgent I had the pleasure of trying eSalon. eSalon is customized hair color mixed just for you and delivered right to your door for a great price. WAY cheaper than driving to a salon, you can get customized hair color now from eSalon. You can save 50% and try eSalon for only $10 - click here. And save 50% off a recurring order here


At eSalon, they don’t pre-make anything. Their hair color is crafted, one-by-one, with the exact formula your eSalon colorist feels will best attain your goals. Two people with differing hair profile characteristics might need entirely different formulas or application instructions to achieve the same desired look. This is why we feel pre-filled color in a box couldn’t possibly work for everyone.

Another product they offer that I LOVE and could not find anywhere else is their Color Kiss temporary root touch up. It looks like a mascara container and covers up your gray roots or grow out with just a swipe of the wand. Between your eSalon colorings I use Color Kiss. I looked everywhere for red shades & couldnt find it until eSalon. I love this and its a life saver! I can finally cover up those ugly grays between colorings. 



For More Information, Visit:
eSalon on the web
eSalon on Facebook
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment