Friday, August 8, 2014

Vous Vitamin: Personalized Vitamins Created Just For YOU!


I am so excited to tell you about Vous Vitamins. These are unlike any vitamins I have ever tried. Vous vitamins are personalized to fit your needs. Take a quick survey, and they will customize a vitamin to get you & your body exactly what you need. Even better- they are delivered right to your door, for FREE. No more taking a gazillion pills a day to get all of your nutritional needs. Vous was created by two women doctors to personalize multivitamins just for women to address their individual needs. Keep reading to learn more.



To personalize your Vous, click through a few easy questions about your age, eating habits, sun exposure, ethnicity, family health history, and a few basic lifestyle questions (smoking, drinking, exercise, etc) and Vous personalizes your vitamins just for you! I LOVE this concept! I got my Vous in the mail and have started taking them daily to ensure I am getting all the nutrients I need in my day. Such an amazing concept- the second I heard about it, I knew I had to share with you all. 


I love that Vous is created by doctors and female doctors at that. They know what they need and have an amazing product here. Using their expertise in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Preventative Health, Drs. Block and Levitan have created a system by which women can share their own history and in return get the optimal combination of the right vitamins in the form of a single personalized multivitamin to meet their individual needs. This process eliminates confusion about what vitamins to take.

For More Information, Visit:
Vous Vitamin on the web
Vous Vitamin on Facebook
Vous Vitamin on Twitter
Vous Vitamin on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment