Thursday, August 7, 2014

REVIEW: Heather Corndorf's MOXIE1


Heather Corndorf has created the MOXIE workouts! She leads two fun and effective new dvds. Read below for my review of MOXIE1 and stay tuned for a review of MOXIE2 coming soon. Heather is a professionally trained dancer and choreographer, and used this background when she created these fresh new workouts. Heather has taught group fitness classes at Equinox, Crunch, Gorilla Sports, Calhoun Beach Club, and Life Time Athletic as a Master Instructor. Outside of the gym Heather trains and teaches at corporate and charity events, schools, and fitness conferences. Heather is currently a Lululemon Ambassador, and has been featured in consumer and commercial fitness DVDs and videos. Heather has a BFA in dance from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and is ACE certified. Heather is super fit -her physique is amazing! Shes a fantastic instructor and I cant wait for more workouts from her!

MOXIE1
Heather Corndorf, 2014

Heather works out alone in a spacious studio for this 22 minute cardio focused routine. You wont need any equipment for this workout. Heather provides modifications for many exercises to keep it lower intensity or to amp it up!

After an active warm up, exercises include push-ups to side plank, plank knee pulls, jumping jacks & kicks, a fun plyo sequence, punches, jabs & fast feet, jumps, a curtsy series adding balance work & knee pulls, skater, lateral leap and burpees progressing to one legged burpees, side step, hi knee run, ham curls and a cool down.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine that you can easily modify up or down to suit your fitness level. The exercises are athletic in nature and easy to follow along to. Heather doesnt waste any time so you really get the most out of your exercise minutes. This is a fantastic cardio routine that includes some body-weight exercises as well. I cant wait for more routines from Heather! Her cuing, motivation, and instruction are all fantastic and her physique is inspiring. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Heather C Fitness on the web
Heather C Fitness on Facebook
Heather C Fitness on Twitter
Heather C Fitness on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment