Tuesday, August 19, 2014

RAVE & REVIEW: Lady Soma Somaluxe Face Cleanser


I had the pleasure of trying the Somaluxe Face Cleanser. I LOVE this cleanser because it WORKS! Oh and did I mention that it contains organic ingredients? Lady Soma is a brand that I know & trust and I have absolutely loved all of their products that I have had the pleasure of trying. Check out all of my Lady Soma reviews here to learn more about all of their fabulous products. I also had the pleasure of receiving their Lady Soma Detox - watch the blog for that review soon to learn all about it and keep reading below to learn all about the Somaluxe Face Cleanser. 


Somaluxe Face Cleanser 
The ingredients in this fab cleanser are designed to stay active, even after rinsing. Rosehip oil balances the skin, while aloe vera calms the skin. The amino acids and hyaluronic acid even skin tone, remove age spots and brown spots and reveal a fresh smooth complexion. I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. This deep cleanser is designed to remove dirt, oil and impurities while unclogging pores and promoting a healthy, fresh complexion. Contains a high concentration of antioxidant and amino acids to clarify and remove damage. It is gentle enough that it will not strip your skin, but strong enough to remove impurities and dirt - including makeup. I use it day and night and it leaves my skin glowing. 

Features I Love:

  • Contains vitamin c, tea tree oil & aloe vera
  • Made for all skin types
  • Contains organic ingredients
  • Smells amazing
  • Made in the USA




For More Information:
Visit the Lady Soma Website
Like Lady Soma on Facebook
Follow Lady Soma on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment