Tuesday, August 26, 2014

RAVE: PROFOOT Heel Rescue & PROCURE Bruise Remedy Gel


For all you at-home exercisers, gym junkies, runners, walkers, joggers, all you active readers - you know how important your feet are to your workout! Which is why I am pleased to tell you about my newest find: PROFOOT! They have everything you & your feet need to keep you moving! Comfortable feet can make or break your workout! Keep your body moving - and start with your feet: PROFOOT will get you there & keep you going! Keep reading about two fabulous PROFOOT products I had the pleasure of reviewing. 



Ok people it is sandal season and we all need to take care of our feet. Heel Rescue is aA thick, luxurious, yet non-greasy formula for Dry, Scaly, Cracked Foot Relief. Perfect for men and women - give it a try and you will love the way it leaves your feet & heels super smooth and will even soften calloused feet! Impressive! Best yet for me - its non-greasy. I cant stand greasy lotions, so I am super excited that Heel Rescue is thick & creamy without being greasy. 

This intensive treatment is specifically designed to penetrate, moisturize, and repair even the toughest cracked and calloused feet. Unlike other foot creams, PROFOOT's formula is non-greasy and quickly leaves feet feeling soft, silky-smooth, and revitalized. Key Features I LOVE: Not too greasy, Not too tacky, Not too perfumey!

Don't be fooled by this luxuriously rich formula's silky-smooth finish. It contains serious moisturizers and emollients to help repair your cracked, calloused, and dry feet.
Contains the finest ingredients available: CoQ10(CoEnzyme Q10): a powerful coenzyme that boosts the skins natural ability to renew itself & reduce free radical damage. Thanks to its low molecular weight, CoQ10 penetrates quickly & easily to help restore collagen & elastin levels for optimal skin health.


PRO Cure Bruise Remedy Gel allows you to reduce the appearance of bruises and spider veins. You can now easily fade away ugly discoloration with this soothing botanical-rich formula with Arnica Montana, MSM, and Aloe.  Easy-foam applicator.  No touch.  No mess.  Just squeeze and apply! I bruise my shins & ankles more than I should -often when working out and hate the ugly bruises. Its hot here about year round, and who wants to go out in shorts, a skirt, or a bathing suit with a big old bruise on your leg. Well no longer do you have to! Just apply Bruise Remedy Gel asap when you get a bruise & watch it fade away quickly. 
The main ingredient, Arnica Montana has been used for centuries as a natural therapy, and is produced from a bright yellow flower grown in central Europe and Siberia.  Today, Arnica is trusted by professional athletes and prominent doctors the world over to relieve and soothe bruising. Love the use of natural ingredients and it is also Made in USA!

For More Information, Visit: 
PROFOOT on the web
PROFOOT  on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment: