Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Shiva Rea Meditations Review

Shiva Rea, 2014

This DVD contains over 100 minutes of medication practices that you can mix and match, featuring Shiva's matrix, to create your own unique meditation. 

Leave the stresses of life behind with help from one of the world’s great yoga masters. Guided meditations selected from Shiva’s award winning DVDs create a tranquil oasis, a place where you can unwind and rejuvenate your mind and body. 

The dvd includes energizing, calming, and centering meditations; healing hand movements; breathing techniques; and a bonus flow meditation. A great addition to everyones workout library. I received this dvd to review.  



For More Information, Visit:
Acacia on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment