Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Acacia Presents Dr. Lisa: Yoga Blast




Dr. Lisa: Yoga Blast
Elise Joan, 2012

This DVD contains three 20 minute workouts. Elise & Dr. Lisa work out in a gorgeous outdoor setting. You wont need any equipment for these workouts. You can play all or select a workout from the menu.

Cardio: After a warm up exercises include strut up & back, side step, knee lifts, hip pop, booty shake, pliet side steps, a few vinyassa flows, squat - curtsy - knee up, mt. climbers, and a yoga cool down & stretch.

Strength: After a warm up exercises include chair pose, pliet hip shifts, standing leg raises & glute work, vinyassa, hip circles, warrior 1, warrior 2, warrior 3 adding glute work, plank hip drops, cat cow, chair prayer series, and a quick stretch.

Power Stretch: After a warm up exercises include sun salutation A, B, & C, hip openers, chair, pigeon, double pigeon, modified bicycle, V ups, single leg stretch and a seated stretch. This routine contains more yoga poses than the previous 2 routines.

I rate these low intermediate workouts. Dr. Lisa provides motivation and health tips while Elise instructs. Each workout contains a few yoga vinyassas interspersed in the routines giving them a unique feel, though containing less yoga than the title indicates. The variety on this dvd makes it a great addition to anyones exercise library. The cardio is a bit dancy but easy to follow and the strength & stretch routines are straight forward. Elise shows the exercise first at a slower pace and then picks up the tempo. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Acacia on Facebook
Acacia on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment