Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Perky Jerky: NO Nitrates, No Preservatives & No Added MSG!!!!

Perky Jerky

Perky Jerky is an all natural, ultra premium jerky that is unlike any other! It contains: NO NITRITES • NO PRESERVATIVES • NO ADDED MSG!! That is hard to find in other jerky brands, which is why Perky Jerky is my go-to jerky. Of course the taste is amazing. It is tender and full of flavor! All 5 of us that were home when the package arrived devoured both the beef & the turkey and we ALL LOVED both varieties. We literally ate both packages - and we all perked up ;) (see what I did there). Why is Perky Jerky perky? Because they use guarana in their marinade, making Perky Jerky the perfect afternoon pick me up. Put the coffee down & pick up some Perky Jerky.
Keep a package in your gym bag for a pre-workout pick-me-up or to keep you going after a tough workout. Great for an afternoon snack. Keep a package in your pantry and one in your desk drawer. Perfect for the whole family! Tender cuts of meat marinate overnight in a blend of all natural ingredients, including Guarana. Our fans are addicted to the awesome flavor, tender texture and healthy perks! In fab flavors such as: Original, Hot & Bothered, Teriyaki, and Sweet & Hot in both turkey & beef- you will find a few you LOVE! I know I did.

What makes it so healthy? It’s low calorie, low/no fat, low carb and a great protein source. Unlike most jerky products ours has none of the bad stuff: All good stuff you need to fuel your body and none of the stuff you dont want in your body. Tons of protein to keep you fuller longer and a great taste you will love. I really try to eliminate nitrates from my diet, so I was super happy to learn that Perky Jerky is nitrate free. 

The Action Packed Snack™ powers you from workout to night out. It’s great for a quick pre-game boost, busy moms on-the-go, or a mid-mountain hike snack. It’s a functional morning desk snack and the perfect munchie to survive a long road trip. Satisfying and portable, it’s the perfect fuel to do, well, whatever it is that you do! Most important- it tastes amazing! I really enjoyed both the beef & the turkey. The perfect snack for all of us active peeps that are always on the go. Keep your motor running and enjoy the delicious protein packed taste of real meat that you can keep in your bag!

You can do more than just snack on it, add it to your favorite meal- top a salad, add it to your burritos, wraps, sandwiches, and more. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Perky Jerky on the web
Perky Jerky on Facebook
Perky Jerky on Twitter
Perky Jerky on Pinterest
Perky Jerky on YouTube


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment