Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DDP Yoga: It Ain't Your Mama's Yoga

I am so excited to tell you about my newest HOT find: DDP Yoga! We all know yoga is a must in our fitness routines, but for those of us who just dont always feel the yoga "love" this is THE program for you!!!! I love this system because it includes the best of yoga- all the health, and mind body benefits plus dynamic resistance training, active breathing techniques and more! Keep reading for a breakdown of the system!



DDP Yoga is not traditional yoga, it’s a hybrid workout that incorporates some traditional yoga movements and adds dynamic resistance, active breathing techniques and power movements to make for a more challenging and results oriented workout. From beginner to extreme exerciser, DDP offers you just the workout you need to reach all of your fitness goals! You choose the package that is right for you! I am impressed with the fact that DDP Yoga offers so many program options, so you can choose which one suits your fitness needs & goals. 

The main benefits are body fat loss, lean muscle growth, and improved cardio levels all without placing undue stress on the joints. A valid comparison to yoga is they both provide increased flexibility and core strengthening. I know my joints are loving these stress-free workouts and of course core training is on the top of my to-do list!


The DDP Max Pack Includes:
  • 15 workouts on 6 dvds packed in convenient cardboard cases to protect your dvd, from beginner to extreme intensity levels
  • Diamond Dozen Pose Poster
  • DDP Yoga Program Guide that contains 52 pages of workout descriptions, recipes, eating plans and even a journal!
  • Perfect for beginners, intermediates, advanced, & extreme exercisers

It is currently used by professional football players, professional as well as amateur wrestlers, MMA fighters, and regular everyday people who want to perform at optimum levels and want to place themselves in the best position to see career and life changing results and improve their quality of life.

The DDP Yoga system is led by former 3-time WCW World Champion Professional Wrestler Diamond Dallas Page and the DDP Yoga workouts offer beginner, intermediate and advanced options! I LOVE that you have a LOT of options when buying the DDP workout sets- get just the dvds you want and what fits into your current fitness level. As you grow, add on a pack or buy them all now and grow with them! Already advanced? Buy just the advanced dvds. Very customized programs and includes workout calendars, health menus and more! Check out all the custom DDP Yoga packs.

For More Information, Visit:
DDP Yoga on the web
DDP Yoga on Facebook
DDP Yoga on YouTube
DDP Yoga on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. See my disclosures page for full disclosure. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment