Thursday, April 10, 2014

300 Best Stir-Fry Recipes Book Review

I love Stir Fry but I am not the best at putting all the ingredients together to create new & fun dishes, so when I heard about 300 Best Stir-Fry Recipes from Robert Rose Books. A wonderful book that is filled with tons of delicious recipes from  lunches, dinners, vegetarian, meat dishes, seafood dishes, and more. It also contains tons of great tips and teaches you great stir-fry techniques. Lots of great pictures and ethnic dishes to suit every pallet. Lots of great info about the key ingredients in the recipes and tons of great facts about the food you will be enjoying. 


300 Best Stir-Fry Recipes
Nancie McDermott
This is the most complete book on stir-fries I have ever come across. Stir-fries are an ideal way to prepare delicious, nutritious and internationally inspired meals quickly and easily. Use brown rice, tons of veggies and lean meats to create healthy, low-fat, low-cal dinners. Novices and experienced cooks can create fantastic meals with just one wok, skillet or frying pan.
In 300 Best Stir-Fry Recipes, Nancie McDermott creates outstanding stir fries based on her extensive food and travel experiences. Here's just a sampling of recipes: Chicken with honey-ginger sauce, Spicy beef in  lettuce cups, Szechuan-style, Pork with fresh ginger and mushrooms, Ham with eggs, onions and peas, Shrimp with pineapple and peas, Catfish with turmeric and fresh dill, Shiitake mushrooms with Napa Cabbage and peas, Sugar snap peas with garlic, Everyday fried rice, Thai-style, Egg noodles with barbecued pork and bokchoy, Lemongrass beef, Vietnamese-style, Sweet Chinese sausage with eggs, onions and peas.
In addition to thorough information on stir-frying traditions and techniques, there are recommendations for the best equipment to use for all your stir-frys. A comprehensive easy-to-follow pantry list and glossary enhance this quintessential stir-fry cookbook.

For More Information, Visit: 
Robert Rose Books on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment