Friday, February 8, 2013

REVIEW: ZEN•GA™ Power & Strength

Merrithew.com the makers of  STOTT PILATES® present ZEN•GA™ Power & Strength.

ZEN•GA™ Power & Strength
PJ O'Clair, 2013



PJ leads this 53 minute flowing pilates routine in a pilates-type studio. She works out with 2 backgrounders. You will need a yoga block & strap for this workout.

After a flowing warmup, exercises include: squats & pliets adding knee ups & balance challenges, standing leg raise series, pushup/ plank/ reverse plank series, curtsy squats, side lying tri pushups adding a leg raise, bridge series, bicycle variations, low back scorpions, crab swing throughs and ends w/ a cooldown & stretch.

This w/o is a low intermediate workout that has plenty of variety to keep you interested. A lot of different exercises with fewer reps of each keep your body guessing and keep your mind engaged. PJ does a great job of providing form pointers. I received this dvd to review.



For More Information, Visit Merrithew on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

0 comments:

Post a Comment