Friday, February 1, 2013

Review: STOTT PILATES Basic Pilates 2nd Edition



Merrithew.com and  STOTT PILATES® bring you: STOTT PILATES Basic Pilates 2nd Edition 


STOTT PILATES Basic Pilates 2nd Edition
Moira Merrithew, 2013

Moira leads this 30 minute core focused workout with one backgrounder. Moira instructs and the background exerciser performs the routines. You wont need any equipment for this workout.

After a warmup, Moira leads you through a series of: crunches, low back work, stretches, roll backs, roll ups, hip mobilization, single leg stretch, oblique crunches, scissor, bridge variations, lying floor leg work, and concludes with a cooldown stretch.

This is a beginners routine that is appropriate for all fitness levels. Moira is a very knowledgeable instructor and offers plenty of modification options. I received this dvd to review.


For More Information Visit: Merrithew.com and STOTT PILATES on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment