Saturday, February 2, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions from Influenster!

I am an Influenster and was lucky enough to receive a three pack bundle of Palmolive Fresh Infusions! Keep reading to learn more. We love it- cleans great, smells wonderfully, and is gentle on your skin!!!

Palmolive Fresh Infusions presents the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Comes in three naturally inspired fragrances: Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea


AND its only $2.99 at Target!!! Head on over & check it out. It works wonders on the dishes and as you know Palmolive is famous for being gentle on hands and their Fresh Infusions are just as gentle as their originals. Cut grease, clean dishes, and keep your hands smooth and soft! The air is so dry this winter and that does damage on your skin, so I am so glad to have Palmolive Fresh Infusions to keep my hands soft and my dishes clean.

For More Information, Visit:
Palmolive on the web
Influenster on the web

 received a sample of this product from  Influenster to review.  I  participate in the Influenster program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment