Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ZENGA Flow with the Mini Stablity Ball

New from Merrithew.com is a fabulous mat workout that utilizes a mini stability ball (easily sub in a small ball or use a regular sized stability ball) ZENGA Flow practices Mindful Movement.

ZENGA Flow with the Mini Stablity Ball
Kim Kraushar, 2012

Kim leads this 52 minute mat workout in a Pilates studio with two backgrounders. You will only need a mini stability for this workout.

Exercises include: crunch variations, knee drops, bridge variations, inner thigh ball squeeze, cobra, side plank side lying tri pushups, balance tucks, lunges & squats using the ball, plank & pushups, bear crawl and concludes with a stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine that is appropriate for all levels. Kim provides great instruction and incorporates the ball in tons of fun & unique ways. I enjoyed the variety and appreciated the added balance work. Using the ball adds a nice challenge & fun variety to this workout. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit Merrithew on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details


No comments:

Post a Comment