Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Empower Fitness Presents Boxing Boot Camp 12 Rounds DVD



Empower Fitness Presents Boxing Boot Camp 12 Rounds Workout. This workout will strengthen your entire body, release everyday stress, and improve your self confidence! Such a fun workout and the awesome kit comes with a 6 lb weighted ball, a jump rope, and super comfy weighted gloves. I have been unable to do upper back strength work due to an injury for some time so I am SO happy to have found this workout. Wearing the weighted gloves really amps up the intensity and left my back sore for a few days! So excited to use this dvd to work off that upper back flab while burning mega calories and work-work-working my core!!!!


Jamie leads this 33 min boxing cardio & strength workout in a cool boxing gym with 2 backgrounders, each showing different intensity levels. All the equipment you will need comes in the kit.

Each two minute round consists of 2-4 exercises performed for 30 - 60 seconds each. After a fun jumprope w/u, exercises include: various punch combos that will really have your upper body burning, squats while extending the ball in front of you, toe taps on the ball, squat hops with the ball extended, low static squats, shadow boxing, Russian twists holding the all, and ball jacks. Lots of great cardio, lots of upper body & core, and some good lower body added in.

I rate this a high intermediate workout. My core & upper back were sore for days! Love the high intensity but low impact. Jamie is a great lead and provides lots of great combos that are easy to follow. The separate rounds make the time fly by and there is no wasted time. A great unique workout that I really recommend. Cant wait to try more from Empower! I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Empower Fitness on the web
Empower Fitness on Facebook
Empower Fitness on  Twitter
Empower Fitness on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment